Who we are?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Generally there are two types of contact forms used on the Rawnaq website;
- Message Form: Such type of forms are used to collect names, emails, phone numbers and message of the customers and send it directly to the Rawnaq primary email address. This form is used to enable the customers fill in their messages online in order to convey their messages to the Rawnaq project team, ask questions, express their concerns or gratitudes, etc.
- Application Forms: Such type of forms are used to receive business information of the businessmen/businesswomen applicants including the details of their applications so that the information provided through the “Application Forms” are used for preliminary examination and evaluation of the applicants’ eligibility for technical and financial assistance.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you have left comments, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do not share your data such as your name, contact number, email address, and business information with any external entity. No external entity will have access inside our website to see your data. However, comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The data you will enter on our website consist of three parts:
- Comments: your comments including your name will be visible to the general public.
- Message: your message will be confidentially passed to the Rawnaq Official Email ID.
- Application: your application will be confidentially passed to the relevant Rawnaq Project staffs’ email addresses who are responsible for evaluation of the applications.